Saturday, April 11, 2009

Marie Swift Endorses Purposeful Planning System

Industry Influential Marie Swift is spreading the word about the Purposeful Planning System through her articles, speaking, podcasts and blog entries.

"Anyone who knows me knows that my team and I only work with the best of the best," says Marie. "Barb Culver and the Purposeful Planning faculty -- Courtney Pullen, Terry Hunt and John A. Warnick -- knocked my socks off when I interviewed them for my article in Research magazine earlier this year. I'm very jazzed about their new Masters Level Intensive in Colorado this summer and hope to see many of the industry's top thought leaders there."

See what Marie has to say about the Purposeful Planning System on her blog:
http://marie-swift.blogspot.com/2009/03/purposeful-planning-system-helps.html

There's a podcast there, too!

No comments: